Wednesday, March 2, 2011

my brain has blown away 'Into Thin Air'

SO… I FINALLY finished “Into Thin Air” by Jon Krakauer…

It only took me… oh… 4months… But that is no indication of the quality of the book.. it’s more an indication of my...er.. lack of…er.. um.. I’ve just been lazy. I haven’t been writing blogs, I haven’t been reading, I haven’t been working out.. ugh. I am getting stupid, fat, and grumpy. Ugh.

But I finally finished it on the plane on the way to Deer Valley, Utah… :)

The book was good and sad and true. I would recommend it to anyone even remotely interested in what happened on Mt. Everest the summer of 1996 and looking for a book to read…

‘Into Thin Air’ deserves a much better review than this… but…I can’t bring myself to think critically, and I wanted to acknowledge it before too much time passed…

namaste

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about grumpy and stupid, but definitely fat. I was going to say something....GIRL PLEASE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! you made me laugh out loud! I was like...well damn...

    ReplyDelete